Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our story- Tracy's perspective

Our story is an interesting one.  One that fairy tale writers couldn't make up if they tried..... Ok well maybe if they tried REALLY hard ;).  So here goes... Lara and I met in college.  My older brother was already good friends with her.  He and I get along like peanut butter and jelly so naturally when I started attending the college he attended I met his friends.  Some of them I liked, some of them.... ummmm not so much and others I LOVED!  Lara is one of the latter.  She and I just clicked.  We eventually became roomates, and now sort of sister in laws.  (She married my older brother's best friend.  Who lived with us for awhile and thus became like another brother to me.) 
Through the years, we have become closer and even refer to ourselves as "brain twins".  We think the same way (which can be scary sometimes ;), and enjoy a lot of the same things. In short we are wonderful friends/ sisters / cohorts in crime.  That's my side of the story and I'm sticking to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment